Brother Mouzone
That's far enough.
Drop your laundry and turn slowly.
Omar
So, you gonna rob me now? I need to remind you who I am?
Brother Mouzone
Omar, isn't it? Pull it slowly.
Then toss it.
Omar
Oh, I will move slow.
But I ain't tossin' nothin' bow tie.
So whatever you gonna do you might as well go ahead and make it quick.
I knew you'd come back.
Brother Mouzone
I trust you didn't lose sleep over it.
Omar
Worryin' about you would be like wonderin' if the sun's gonna come up.
I ain't about to wild out over it.
Brother Mouzone
What I want to know is how you find me? Your boy, he didn't give you up easy.
Omar
Ain't sugar-water runnin' through them veins.
- You kill him?
Brother Mouzone
He's resting.
I see you favor a 45.
Tonight I do.
And I keeps one in the chamber, in case you ponderin'.
Nice show piece you got there.
Brother Mouzone
Walther PPK.
Omar
Hear them walthers like to jump some.
Brother Mouzone
As will you, with one in your elbow.
Omar
That gun ain't got enough firepower to make my joint useless.
It definitely won't stop me from emptyin' out half my mag.
Brother Mouzone
You might not hit me.
Omar
This range? And this caliber? Even if I miss, I can't miss.
Brother Mouzone
I admire a man with confidence.
Omar
I don't see no sweat your brow neither, bro.
Brother Mouzone
I suppose we could stand here all night.
Omar
S'pose we could.
Or settle this once and forever.
Brother Mouzone
I want to ask you something, brother.
Omar
Omar listenin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment